How to stop adding previous host backup info into gvmosaic.ini files when doing the backup in Remote Viewlog?
When I use my office PC to remotely backup video files for a client, the software adds a “gvmosaic.ini” file in the folder for every client that I’ve backed up on this PC. So if I’m backing it up directly a USB drive and forget to delete those files, that client has the dipmap/gvdip info for every client than I’ve ever backed up using this PC.
Patch / Procedure ( BKViewlogFiles.ini ):
1. Open BKViewlogFiles.ini under the Remote Viewlog installation path
(preset path C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Viewlog)
2. Add the "IncludeRemoteIni=0" string under [Copy Files]
3. Save it
4. Now see how everything goes.
* GVMosaic.ini is the Remote Viewlog V1 record image VA parameter (e.g. Defog), so it will record the customer connection host related information.
* Remote Viewlog V2 will not back up GVMosaic.ini information due to different architectures.
[ UVS - 201909104002 ] Remote Viewlog V2 backup, gvmosaic.ini, dipmap/gvdip info
Webcam, Multiview, Remote Viewlog
1 post • Page 1 of 1