1. What does the "Keep Day" represent in Digital Signage Server v1.01?
2. What does the newly added status color (Purple) represent in Digital Signage Server v1.01?
3. Will the content files uploaded to Digital Signage Server via Content Management be deleted after a certain period of time?
1. The Keep Day function is mainly used for keeping the logs shown in "Report Query".
Report Query is to record how many times each content file has been played.
2. The status color will turn purple when the following situations happen:
- The SD card inserted into the PN401 is broken
- No SD card is detected on the PN401
- No related content files are detected on the SD card for the PN401 to play
The other color codes except for purple:
3. Not at all. Unless you manually delete it yourself.
[ JVS - 202110016001 ] Digital Signage Server Keep Day & ステータスカラーの定義(紫色)について
Digital Signage Software questions
1 post • Page 1 of 1