1. TVD8710 is having issues where the stream would turn grey for around 2 seconds and resume. It can occur frequently if the network condition is not good. The camera is on the latest firmware v1.02 and is running on VMS 18.1.
2. SD3732-IR F/W v1.03 will have grey Live View in VMS v18.104.22.168 when use PTZ Control.
This is caused by the compatibility between the camera and VMS, please refer to the steps below to apply the patch.
Patch / Procedure ( GV-VMS_V22.214.171.124.zip ):
1. Disable remote service on GV-VMS.
2. Close GV-VMS.
3. Download the patch file from the following link.
http://126.96.36.199/english/EncodeUrl3. ... .1.1.3.zip
4. Unzip the downloaded files.
5. Double-click the GV-VMS_V188.8.131.52 program first.
6. If the patch file is successfully installed, “Updated successfully.” will appear.
9. Restart VMS.
* GV-VMS_V184.108.40.206 is strictly for GV-VMS V17.3 and V18.1.
[ UVS - 202006175003 ] TVD8710 F/W v1.02, VMS v18.1, image turn grey
[ UVS - 202007294005 ] SD3732-IR F/W v1.03 will have grey Live View in VMS v220.127.116.11 when use PTZ Control
1 post • Page 1 of 1