Webcam, Multiview, Remote Viewlog
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Remote Authentication Server v16.10 with VMS v17.3's connection is OK.
But when running Host by ID in ERM v1.4, users will get wrong IP addresses of VMS.
* Issue only occurred when installing multiple LAN cards in VMS/NVR system, single LAN card will not encounter this issue
Patch / Procedure ( GV-AuthenticationServer_V22.214.171.124 ):
1. Closed Remote Authentication Server completely.
2. Download the link below.
http://126.96.36.199/english/EncodeUrl3. ... 10.0.2.zip
3. Unzip the file and run GV-AuthenticationServer_V188.8.131.52.exe
4. Now, reopen Remote Authentication Server and ERM. Run the host by ID in ERM to see if able to connect VMS or not.
* Note that this patch is only for GV-AuthenticationServer v16.10.
RE: Authentication Server w/ VMS w/ ERM - issue