Joystick V2 cannot work after Windows 10 update 1809 or later.
This is Windows 10 update version 1809 or later problem.
Here is how you find out your Windows 10 update version.
1. Go to the Windows desktop screen.
2. Press the Windows key + R on the keyboard.
3. Type winver in the text field and press Enter.
To get the GV-Joystick V2's driver updated.
* How to update GV-JoystickV2's driver, please refer to the attachments.
[ HQ - 201910184005 ] Joystick V2 cannot work after Windows update v1809 or later, 201909164008
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- GV-Joystick V2 In WIN10 Update ver.1809orlater.pdf
- (463.84 KiB) Downloaded 331 times