In Mobile Server v184.108.40.206 while adding GV-Fisheye cameras from VMS V220.127.116.11
1. Fisheye alignment in FishEyeConfig window of Mobile Server v1.5.00 is not the same as is the alignment in the web interfaces GV-Fisheye cameras.
2. Mobile Server v18.104.22.168 user interface freezes.
Patch / Procedure ( GV-MobileServerV22.214.171.124 ):
http://126.96.36.199/english/EncodeUrl3. ... .5.0.3.zip
1. Turn off VMS and Mobile Server and make sure all GV-related programs running in the background are closed as well.
2. Download and unzip the patch file.
3. Execute the unzipped file named GV-MobileServerV188.8.131.52.exe (Double click).
[ UVS - 201904187003 ] VMS v184.108.40.206 with v220.127.116.11 patch, not working with Mobile Server v18.104.22.168, EFER3700, FER12203
[ Remote ] Mobile Server v22.214.171.124 with VMS V126.96.36.199, freezing, wrong Fisheye alignment - 20190626
Webcam, Multiview, Remote Viewlog
1 post • Page 1 of 1