How to open webpage that requires IE browser in Win11?
1. Go to "…" on the Edge Browser and then "Settings"
2. Enable the option to "Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode"
3. Now type in website of the IP Camera or device you want to connect to
a. Example: http://192.168.0.45
4. Next click on the "…." , then go to "More tools" > "Reload in Internet Explorer Mode"
a. Webpage will reload
b. Now allow it to install the Codec
5. Log into the site, then the Live View should show the video correctly.
Note: Once IE option is enable in edge.. it will also allow you to choose addresses that will load in IE vs Edge (auto)
Windows 11 w/ Edge browser (workaround), Enable IE browser
[ IP Camera ] Windows11 with Edge browser (workaround), Enable IE browser, compatible mode - 20220506
IP cameras related FAQs
1 post • Page 1 of 1