Article ID: GV2-21-04-23
Released Date: 04/23/20121
GV-Recording Server V2.0.0
The following two patches have resolved motion recording and some critical issues of GV-Recording Server V2.0.0. Before applying the two patches,
- Make sure the version of your GV-Recording Server is V2.0.0. If not, upgrade your software version to V2.0.0.
- It is required to apply Patch V22.214.171.124 first and then Patch V126.96.36.199. Violating the order may cause errors.
- Chances of not receiving the events of hardware motion detection from the following IP camera models: GV-ABL / ADR / AVD / EBD / TBL / TDR / TVD series, GV-SD2322-IR / 2722-IR / 3732-IR
- Issue of playback moving backwards with videos recorded on GV-Recording Server
- Playback failure after running for a period of time using Remote ViewLog
Chances of not recording motion events when using software motion detection (the Use Camera Motion Detection to Reduce the Server Load option is disabled) Download: Patch download