Please download the both program (miniSIPServer and X-lite) via link
1. Turn on the miniSIPServer then click the system
2. Choose the SIP, and confirm minSIPServer is the your PC IP address
3. Go back and click the Local users
4. These are your accounts choosing one that connect to CS1320
5. For example, I choose the 102 then setup the User name and User password
6. Then open the CS1320 Web Page to type the SIP account as above miniSIPServer as below
7. If you success, you will see the 102 account will become blue having CS1320 Address as below.
8. Open the X-Lite and click Softphone Account Settings
9. Type the account as the miniSIPServer as below
10. When you touch the ring on CS1320, the phone will come as below
PS. There are lots of SIP Server. This is the sample for the miniSIPServer that we have tested.
[ UVS - 201905294008 ] CS1320 v2.20 SIP cannot connect
Controllers, Readers, Accessories
1 post • Page 1 of 1